Dr. Peter Griffiths – Founder CEO YBG Group International
YBG Humanitarian Purpose
The main needs of society to practically advance the increasingly zero-carbon economy awareness to mitigate against unwanted climactic events caused by global warming and other environmental problems are:
FIRST TARGET: Develop new energies releasing no pollutants in the atmosphere and leaving no harmful waste;
SECOND TARGET Develop new fuels achieving a complete combustion so as to release no toxic substances in the exhaust;
THIRD TARGET: Remove greenhouse gases and other particular contaminants from our atmospheric, automotive and industrial exhausts.
The First Target was never met by classical scientists, and who, by the middle of the 20th century only understood the environmentally unacceptable, thus leaving the construction of alternative clean energy technologies to serious scientific, social and environmentally concerned individuals, the humanitarians.
This article is concerned in articulating the Second Target, with an indication of realistic clean energy solutions to achieve the Third Target. The reader should be made aware from these introductory lines that the development of new source of combustion with complete combustion characteristics required the discovery of a new energy sources and their visionary application to the world’s industrial processes, as is the case with Brown’s Gas.
The investment of several millions of dollars for the conception and industrial development by Research Professor Yull Brown and the author and many friends to give birth to the first new gaseous combustible fuel today known as HHO Brown’s Gas, that has established the following industrial application pathways:
- Achievement of full combustion of fuels to eliminate waste,
- Achievement of full combustion without unburnt hydrocarbons in the exhaust,
- Achievement of full combustion and reduction of toxic content caused by the presence of air in combustion,
- Achievement of a thermodynamical equivalence with diesel and natural gas so that all equipment running on diesel and natural gas (cars, electric generators, furnaces, etc.) can also run without structural modifications,
- Be synthesized through the recycling, treatment and distillation of liquid waste (such as mining waste water, city, farm or ship sewage), so as to decrease the environmental problems caused by the latter,
- Be cost competitive with respect to fossil fuels thanks to a highly efficient electrical electrolytic production process,
- Delivers the achievement of fuel independence from crude oil (petroleum) thanks to the continuous local availability of water as the feedstock,
- Achievement of the lowest cost of production for a commercial combustible gas lower even than the so-called Grey, Blue or Green hydrogens.
To be even more specific, there is more about the industrial application pathways identified in actuality the following applications exist today:
- Industrial boilers,
- Industrial furnaces,
- Electric Gensets,
- Marine Engines,
- Metal Cutting,
- Engine Cleaning,
- Power Stations,
- Hazardous Waste Incineration,
- Medical Waste Incineration,
- Radioactive Waste Decontamination
This all adds up to the maintenance of an environment on our planet that best helps the people to flourish and prosper in living life.
Dr. Peter Griffiths
17 January 2021